Vulnerability is Exhausting Crop Top
Vulnerability is Exhausting, version no. 3. I think this has got to be the truest statement I have ever made, and I think I’m just going to keep making versions of it. Because even if it looks different every time, the feeling stays the same.
This crop is super light and airy for the last couple of months of this extremely hot summer; it’s got beautiful oversized sleeves and a nice relaxed body. I’m super picky with crop tops and I absolutely love the way this one drapes and fits. It’s just effortless and cool. S-L are printed on Bella + Canvas brand, and XL-2XL are Alternative brand (see both specs below)
– (Small-Large) 100% Ringspun cotton
– Finished Hems
– Neck binding
– (XL-2XL) 50/50 combed ringspun cotton/recycled polyester
– Set in, ribbed neckline
– Double-needle stitching on sleeves and at the hem
– Both locally printed in Lincoln, NE by Relentless Merch
– Hand mixed vibrant colors to stand the test of time
– Limited Edition
I am 5’5,” a size 4, wearing a small.
Chloe is 6,’ a size 14/16, wearing a 2XL