I Hurt Tee
I hurt. A shirt I designed a couple of months ago when my spine was at its worst. My original thought was like, “Oh this one is for the spoonies…this one is for the people with chronic illness”–but now it’s taken on a new meaning. Yes, it’s for the spoonies, but it’s also for everyone who hurts in any way. Be it physical pain or otherwise. This past couple of weeks I feel like we’ve been chewed up and spit out and stepped on. So this one is for you. You’re not alone in the hurt.
- 100% Cotton
- Pre-shrunk so it’s soooooo comfy and should prevent any home shrinkage 🙂 Just be responsible with your dryer hehe.
- Embroidered front, screen printed sleeves; both so vibrant and luxe it’ll knock your socks off
- Lets people know that you’re a human being who feels things!
- Garment-dyed ring spun fabric
- Pigment dyed, which gives it a really nice lived in, vintage look for the life of the garment
- Limited edition
Please note: 3XL and 4XL are in black.
Models: I am 5’4” wearing a small, Judson is 6’5” wearing a 4X, and Grace is 5’11” wearing a 3X
NOTE: All sales are final. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.